Dr. Tom Naylor, D.C.
Dr. Tom Naylor, BSc DC, has been practicing chiropractic in Brampton since 1989 and in Tottenham since 1993, providing excellent chiropractic care to families in both practices.
Dr. Naylor gently and effectively treats a wide range of back and spinal-related problems. Additionally, he has treated many sports injuries for both Olympic athletes (swimmers) and weekend warriors. Many different athletes treated over the years include swimmers, triathletes, local and rep level hockey players, gymnasts, dancers, rugby and football players, and soccer players.
Full Family Care, from toddlers to seniors and all ages in between, is offered at Courtwood Chiropractic.
With a background in kinesiology from the University of Waterloo, he also performs spinal screenings and body fat composition analysis.
An avid swimmer, Dr. Naylor has competed in Masters Swimming competitions for over twenty years and recently won seven gold medals at the Ontario Masters Swimming Provincial Championships in 2012 and a silver medal at the Canadian Masters Swimming Championships back in 2009.
Professional Associations, Awards and Certificates:
• Member of the Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA)
• Member of the Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA)
• Graduated from the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC)
• Honors Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology D.C (Doctor of Chiropractic)
• Fundamentals Swim Coach, Canadian Swimming Coaches Teachers Association
Dr. Naylor’s state of the art equipment, combined with the sincere care and personal attention he pays to each patient, will get you back on your feet and pain free as soon as possible!
- Athletic Injuries and Sports Therapy
- Vibratoner (Thumper) Massage
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Motor Vehicle Claims
- WSIB Claims
- Spinal Problems & Screening
- Body Fat Composition Analysis
Dr. Naylor’s Hours
Tuesday 12:30pm to 7:30pm
Thursday 12:30pm to 7:00pm
Saturday 9:15am to 12:30pm (alternating Saturdays)
(905) 454-8080 email — firstname.lastname@example.org